Support Newark Parks Foundation when you grocery shop at Save Mart, Food Maxx, or Lucky. These stores donate 3% of your purchases. You pay the same prices either way!
eScrip is the longest running, most successful shop-to-fundraise “electronic scrip” program in the US. To get started:
- Go to www.escrip.com and create an account.
- Choose Newark Parks Foundation as your charity.
- Do the following. eScript does NOT mail you a physical card, though you will receive an email confirmation.
- Specify the debit/credit cards you intend to use when buying groceries – Avoids having to type your phone number (aka “Shares PhoneID”) at checkout. Remember to keep your account updated should your bank send you a new card every year. Card name must match eScrip account name.
- Add one or more phone numbers. Consider adding your partner’s or housemate’s number if you shop collectively.
The last four digits of your Member card number appears on every receipt. At any time you can log on to your eScrip account to change your charity selection or view earning reports.